Everyone has future plans and that includes your dream house. I, myself, is hoping that one day my family could live perfectly in my dream house- modern and exotic. Your goal can come true with determination and effective planning. It takes time and money to build or purchase a very special house. What are your house plans? What are the features you are looking for?
1. The structure of your house should be based from your land. Don’t adjust the land for the planned house because it would be costly. The architecture of your house should be suitable with the land’s size. Choose a suitable style and size for the house that best fits the lot. Also check the type of soil present in the lot. Some soil type can’t handle deep excavation for tall buildings. If a three-story building is not necessary, then don’t continue with that plan. If you’re purchasing a dream house, check for the environment’s safety. Is your house near a cliff? Is the neighborhood at risk of flooding?
2. Check out all the house designs you are looking for. Select one that you think is best. Your ideal home can be dream house now, but not in the future. Don’t easily decide on something because decisions and preferences can change. Look at a variety of houses and take your time to decide.
3. The exterior of the house is an important aspect in choosing. A great exterior would be attractive to most people, but likes in appearance can abruptly change. You can easily modify exterior features like windows, wall color, roof, and doors. Therefore, exterior appearance is second from the interior design of the house. What’s inside your home is important. The interior features should be checked carefully. Comfort should be prioritized, not only the design and furniture. You spend most of your time inside the house, than staying outside the house.
4. Look for a house with potential features. You might think that the first house you selected is not suitable for your family. What you don’t know is that the rooms of the house like guestrooms can be potential bedrooms for your kids. A wide hallway can be renovated as an extension of your living room. Never miss hidden potentials.
5. There is no such thing as perfect house. It might look perfect, but flaws can be visible with thorough observation. Your dream house might be the perfect one for you, but make sure that it is realistic. If you’re thinking of a house big as a castle, then think twice. That wouldn’t be possible if you’re not wealthy enough to spend for it. Be practical when choosing a house. Consider the features you need, not only your wants. Your house requirements must focus on your needs.
6. Select a home in which you can make changes with. If you’re not contented about the location of the window, then you can rework it with something new. You can add extra features if something is lacking inside.
for more information click here http://www.sementigaroda.com/read/20150730/175/bagusnya-membangun-rumah-idaman-minimalis-masa-kini-bag2